Global aesthetic medicine market was worth USD 99.1 Million in 2021. It is projected to grow at a compound annual rate (CAGR of 14.5%) between 2022 and 2030. In recent years, aesthetic treatments have seen a rise in demand due to the introduction of new devices by manufacturers. In the next few years, market growth is expected to be a lot more lucrative due to the introduction of new, technologically advanced products such as non-invasive body contouring that uses fat freezing technology.
Medical aesthetics encompasses all specialties that address cosmetic issues such as skin laxity and scarring, excess fat wrinkles, skin moles, liver spots or cellulite. Medical aesthetics includes medical specialties like dermatology, plastic surgery, and reconstructive surgery. Medical aesthetics can include both surgical and non-surgical procedures. Professionals may also use a combination of both. Medical aesthetics can include skin tightening, unwanted hair removal and fat removal. The majority of medical aesthetics procedures are elective, but they can enhance and promote quality of living, psychological well-being, and social engagement.
The preference for non-invasive, minimally invasive aesthetic procedures has increased over traditional surgical procedures in the last decade. Nonsurgical and minimally invasive alternatives have many advantages over traditional surgery, including less pain, reduced scarring and faster recovery. These procedures can also be more affordable than traditional surgical procedures. According to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, there was an overall 5.4% increase in plastic and cosmetic surgery between 2017-2018.
Complete the form to get your Sample Report : https://market.us/report/medical-aesthetics-market/request-sample/
Medical aesthetic procedures have grown in popularity over the past 20 years. Due to an increase in doctors and surgeons offering safe and effective aesthetic treatments, and the introduction of new technologically advanced products for them, the market has seen a significant rise in demand for aesthetic treatments. Side-effects can be serious with medical aesthetic procedures. Aesthetic treatments can lead to complications and risks for patients.
One of the problems that has remained constant and impeded the growth of the market is the potential side effects of medical aesthetic procedures. Patients who seek the treatment are likely to encounter a range of complications and risks that can occur during the procedure.
Market Key Trends
The report will analyze the past trends in medical aesthetics market operations and then discuss the impact of coronavirus on the market. This report will highlight the market dynamics, including the drivers that will drive the market to massive global expansion. The report will also discuss the potential drawbacks or restraints that may hinder its growth.
To examine the increasing needs of the target market that is distributed across the globe, which further leads to the market trends over the forecast period. Additionally, the report aims at analyzing the market structure for global medical aesthetics. It also examines the available resources to support the market growth as predicted by industry leaders.
To examine the market’s rising competitiveness in the global medical aesthetics industry based upon the collective efforts of market players, as well as the most recent developments made by them during this forecast period.
- The pre-pandemic period began at the beginning of 2019 and HRA Pharma, a French market leader, came forward to acquire a German company. Merz was the name of this company. This acquisition was made in order to improve the company’s product range in surgical medical aesthetics, especially over the current forecast period.
- AbbVie acquired Allergan in November 2020 to create a global segment called Allergan Aesthetics. This was to enhance its product line in medical aesthetics.
- Solta Medical
- Syneron Medical
- Johnson & Johnson
- Zeltiq Aesthetics
- Merz Aesthetics
- Alma Lasers
Cellulite & Fat Reduction
- Medical SPA
- Beauty Center
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
- What size is the medical aesthetics industry?
- How much does the medical aesthetics industry make?
- Which are the most important players in the medical aesthetics industry?
- What are the top factors driving the Medical Aesthetics Market?
- Which region is projected have the largest share in the Medical Aesthetics Market?
- What is the total market worth of medical aesthetic device market report?
- What would be the forecast period for the market report?
- What is the market size for medical aesthetic products in 2021?
- Which year was the base year in the report on medical aesthetic devices?
- What is the 5-year expected market value of major medical-aesthetics products?
Explore our report:
- Low-power Wide Area Networks market Expectations and Growth Trends Highlighted Until 2031
- Long Range Surveillance Radar market Research Report: Overview With Geographical Segmentation By Revenue With Forecast 2031
- Location-enabled Platform market Status and Prospects Report Standard Version 2022-2031
- Location-based Search and Advertising market Booming Across the Globe by Share, Key Segments by 2031
- LMS for Education market Vital Drivers, Research Objectives, Future Aspects by 2031
- Live Chat Software market (Latest Report) Business Planning, Innovation To See Latest Growth up to 2031
Market.US (Powered by Prudour Private Limited) specializes in in-depth market research and analysis and has been proving its mettle as a consulting and customized market research company, apart from being a much sought-after syndicated market research report providing firm.
Global Business Development Team – Market.us
Address: 420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 300 New York City, NY 10170, United States
Phone: +1 718 618 4351 (International), Phone: +91 78878 22626 (Asia)
Email: [email protected]